public bench / garden / contemporary / wooden
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
wooden, galvanized steel, painted steel
ABES Bench 142-1 is a park bench without back rest, consisting of two steel side parts bent outwards at the top, capable of holding five wooden slats. The side parts are higher than the seating slats and serve as armrests. Optionally includes a back rest consisting of three wooden slats connected to steel girders (see ABES Bench 142-2).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour, length and wooden surface.
ABES Bench 142-1 overview:
Park bench without back rest.
– Base: Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats: Hardwood.
– Measurments (L x H x D in mm): 722 alt. 2002 x 453 x 440.
– Bench is delivered unassembled.
Art. N° 142.002 (Chair- 520 mm)
Art. N° 142.001 (Bench – 1800 mm)