public bench / garden / contemporary / wooden
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
wooden, cast aluminum
ABES Bench 131 is a bench system without back rest, made from at least two conical cast aluminium bollards with a diameter of 220 mm at the base. The upper end serves to support three seating slats. Each bench bollard has a groove all around the top to distinguish the bollards from the seat support.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
· Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Seating slats made from hardwood.
· The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour and wooden surface.
Bench Bollards (cast aluminium, powder coated)
Fixed Mounting (Art. N°)
· 131.004 (end piece)
· 131.006 (90°-angle junction)
· 131.008 (180°-linear junction)
· 131.010 (star shaped 120°)
3p-Technology (Art. N°)
· 131.005 (end piece)
· 131.007 (90°-angle junction)
· 131.009 (180°-linear junction)
· 131.011 (star shaped 120°)
Set of Bench seats (Art. N°)
· 132.001 (3 hardwood slats)