Security bollard / parking prevention / access control / electrical distribution
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
security, parking prevention, access control, electrical distribution, water supply
steel, galvanized steel
high, high-resistance, for parking lots
ABES Feeder-Bollard 300-2 is a cylindrical tube with a circumferential set-on ring in the top section as well as a hemispherical upper closure. Access to the internal circuit via a lockable door, including cable slide.
Screw-on (from the inside).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST 37, cast aluminium top.
– Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Standard design with adapter plate without electricity and water connections.
– Incl. cable slide (operation possible with the flap closed).
– Equipment to enable electricity and water connections is available on request.
Overview of ABES Feeder-Bollard 300-2:
– Steel tube, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Cast aluminium hemispherical upper closure.
– Lockable door with cylinderlock.
– Fixed mounting (Screwed to the floor from the inside).
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1340 x 245.
– Measurements of the door: 845 mm x 225 mm, incl. cable slide.
– Without inner equipment, but can be fitted by the client.
– Equipment to enable electricity or water connections is possible.
Art. N° 300.020 (fixed mounting)