security bollard / parking prevention / steel / galvanized steel
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
security, parking prevention
steel, galvanized steel
high, high-resistance, for parking lots
ABES Bollard 076-10 is a cylindrical bollard made from galvanised steel with flat top.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a 300 mm ground shell, junction piece with predetermined breaking point (without anti-roll device), 1 clamping cone with internal thread, 1 clamping cone without internal thread and a hex head bolt as a standard.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
Optional: with flange to enable screwing.
– Steel ST37, hot-dip galvanised with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703
– Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
– Suitable for multipurpose clips to fasten signs, bins, dog waste containers etc.
– The height can be adjusted individually
The basic package for ABES Bollard 076-10 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, hot-dip galvanised steel ST37 with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 940 x 76.
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– Clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
– Ground rosette (Completely covers the ground shell)
Art. N° 076.220 (3p-Technology, hot-dip galvanised)
Art. N° 076.201 (fixed mounting, hot-dip galvanised)
Art. N° 076.320 (3p-Technology, powder coated)
Art. N° 076.301 (fixed mounting, powder coated)