security bollard / parking prevention / steel / galvanized steel
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
security, parking prevention
steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel
high, high-resistance, for parking lots
ABES Bollard 074 is a square steel bollard with slightly pyramidal square top.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a 300 mm ground shell, junction piece with predetermined breaking point (without anti-roll device), 1 clamping cone with internal thread, 1 clamping cone without internal thread and a hex head bolt as a standard.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
– Steel ST37, hot-dip galvanised with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703
– Stainless steel 1.4301, pickled and smoothed, grain 240. Optional: electropolished/high-gloss (no surcharge
– Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
– The height can be adjusted individually
The basic package for ABES Bollard 074 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, steel ST37/stainless steel, powder-coated/pickled and smoothed.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1000 x 120/120.
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– Clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
– Ground rosette (Completely covers the ground shell)
Steel ST37, powder-coated
Art. N° 074.020 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 074.001 (fixed mounting)
Stainless steel 1.4301, pickled and smoothed
Art. N° 074.120 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 074.101 (fixed mounting)