Industrial gas hot air generator
Our new range of hot air generator Aircalo series “Aquitaine 2000” of modern design and production meet present technical installation and use requirements.
This equipment is in accordance with European directive related to gas fired equipment 90/396/CEE under n° 49AQ1369 and 1370 and electro-magnetic compatibility CEM 89/336/CEE and low voltage 73/23/CEE.
No asbestos based or derivates are used in the production. This new range of 25 models covers a wide scope of powers from 18 to 800 kW, with flows varying from 1 800 to 49 000 m3/h.
This range was designed after full analysis of the new thermal and acoustic requirements within buildings and take into account the main criteria :
- Easy use and maintenance
- Money saving operation
- High efficiency (85 to 94 % depending upon type of equipment and range of use)
- Small size dimensions
- Materials that can be recycled up to 95 %
- Ergonomic design
- Best quality vs price ratio.
Two versions are proposed for internal or external used :
Numerous standard options are available :
- exchanger/body in stainless steel
- control for modulating burner
- direct blowing cover
- extra filter box
All special applications may be studied on request.
Depending upon use, 2 possibilities :
- average temperature (old construction building with little or no insulation).
- Low temperature (modern building with good insulation).