portable lamp / contemporary / aluminum / anodized aluminum
aluminum, anodized aluminum, polycarbonate
tripod, compact fluorescent
It is a portable TC-L fluorescent fitting designed mainly for civil protection use in emergency situations. This light fixture has a metallic aluminum reflector, offering in this way uniform lighting the 360º around it. Thanks to its matte polycarbonate diffuser avoids glare. It is formed by a top and bottom air supplies, aside from a fan refrigeration purposes.
The power source comes through a cable guide (3x1.5 mm²) of 4 metres in length, situated at the bottom with Schuko to ease its connection. A tripod is included to elevate the light fixture and extend the lighting area. It has an axis at the button of the light fixture for the purpose of tripod affixing.
The light fitting is sent in a trunk manufactured in an impact proof hightresistance material.
- Reflector: Metallic aluminum.
- Diffuser: Matte polycarbonate 3mm thickness.
- End caps: Anodized aluminum.
- Lamp type: 8 piece lamp 80W TC-L (included)
- Maximum power: 735W.
- Electronic ballast: 4 pieces 2x80W Philips, serie HF-P.
- Working temperature: from -15ºC to +40ºC.
- Light surface: 2.400 m².
- Number of lumens: 52.000 lm.
- Glow wire test: 960ºC.