Surface-mounted light fixture / LED / linear / for wet rooms
for wet rooms, for cold storage, outdoor
dimmable, for public spaces, industrial
This highest performance in LED technology that currently exists applied to a design waterproof tubular luminaire. This light fixture has a IP67 protection grade, that offers total protection against dust and water seepage in prejudicial quantities in the interior of the cavity submerged in water. In addition, its strong point is the performance and the quantity of light emitted with a minimum use cost, making the installations able to be depreciated in less time.
This waterproof fixture is appropriate for multitude of applications:
- Industrial applications.
- Public crowded places.
- Infrastructures: bridges, architectural lighting and monumental with long operating hours.
- Light fitting body: Matte polycarbonate 1mm thickness.
- End caps: Nickel-plated zamak.
- Reflector: Glossy aluminum.
- Supply voltage: Electronic 220-240 V, 0.15-0.4 A, 50-60 Hz.
- Dimming possibility: 1-10 V, touch DIM and DALI.
- Light source: High power modular LED line.
- Estimated average life: 50.000 hours at optimal temperature.
- Working temperature: from -20ºC to +35ºC. Optimal temperature (maximum light output): 10ºC.
- Glow wire test: 850ºC
- Accessories: 2 vandalism proof polycarbonate clamps, nickel-plated cable gland waterproof air circulations valves (included)