gas barbecue / with legs / steel
The Caterer became clear market leader within two years of its launch and has undergone sixteen years of continual upgrading to maintain that position.
Practical features include high pressure burners which are unaffected by wind, and legs which resist sinking into soft earth, then fold to protect the control valves enabling storage upright on end. The Caterer professional gasbarbecue is the legendary 'Workhorse of the Industry'.
Practical features include :
1. No assembly necessary
2. Legs designed to stop sinking into soft mud, enabling operations in 'off road' situations
3. Cooking heat reached in less than 5 minutes.
4. High pressure burners which are unaffected by wind.
5. High capacity and fast throughput of food resulting in more profits.
6. Excess fat is collected in a disposable ring pull can.
7. Self cleaning by reflected heat. No dismantling to clean.
8. Foldable to 215mm for easy transport and storage
9. Folded legs protect the controls for storage upright on end.