Aluminum window profile / thermally-insulated
S91 – Hinged system for Passive Houses
The S91 system belongs to ALUMIL’s SUPREME systems and has been specially designed to meet the high requirements of passive houses. It is ideal for heavy duty, insulated hinged frames with high security level. The system is characterized by its excellent performances regarding thermal insulation and watertightness as well as its minimal design. It meets perfectly the high quality standards of developed markets.
The SUPREME S91 system meets the standards of the very low Uw value that was set for the energy efficiency of passive buildings. More specifically, a hinged frame S91 with dimensions 1,23 x 1,48 m and triple glazing Ug = 0,7 W/m2K offers thermal insulation of just Uw = 0,79 W/m2K!
• Certified by the Passive House Institute (PHI), according to the specifications of passive houses.
• Maximum energy efficient hinged frames with thermal transmittance coefficient Uf ≥ 0,67 W/m2K.
• Higher watertightness due to the special double-extrusion central gasket and 3 sealing levels with EPDM gaskets.
• Highly robust system with frame width of 91mm.
• Minimal design with linear shape and visible aluminum width only 93 mm.
• Triple glazing from 28 to 78 mm.