Counter-top heated display case
The showcase is designed and tested for the exhibition of hot foods. Peculiar feature is the egg-shaped design (patent IT nr. 0000090620), to enhance both products exhibited that the surrounding environment.
* It consist of a waterproof bowl in stainless steel AISI 304 Scotch Brite finish, suitable to housing Gastronorm containers H=40 mm. Usage is both bainmarie than dry. On the base a strenght frame is mounted, to which are applied the sides and the curved glass front. Special care is given to remove processing burrs.
* The intermediate shelf, suitable also to contain GN containers, is applied with a slight inclination for a better view of the products exposed, and is easily removable.
* LED upper light.
* The heating is obtained by means of stainles steel heating elements, controlled by thermostat 30/90C and signal lamp. Power on/off lighting switch. Included is a plug-in cable.
* The sides and the curved front are in glass thickness 6 mm.
* Doors on the service side are in cast sheet plexiglas 3 mm thickness, mould forming.Doors are mounted to strenght hinges, from our exclusive concept, that allow the complete opening of the doors.
* Adjustable feet for a perfect leveling.