entry door / swing / oak / walnut
ATELIER BERTOLI Portes & Boiseries
for public buildings
SOLID WOOD DESIGN DOOR
Brushed French oak assembly, inlay pattern in French walnut with natural oil finish
*Finish : Brushed French oak and natural oil
Doors are made with wood species, vacuum-dried in our workshops (10 to 12% of humidity).
Tenon and mortise glued and dowelled joints. Aladin or Credo models, solid wood entry door.
– Brushed French oak assembly
– Inlay pattern on one face in French walnut
• 4 Clemenson brand hinges
• Vachette 3 or 5 lever built-in lockset, safety cylinder R6
• Dual peripheral seal, threshold or automatic plinth
• Antalia handles set
• Frame 80mm wide (other on request)
• Finish : triple layer of Sikkens water-base stain
Recommendation : protect your front door from bad weather putting it under shelter (entry porch, marquise, canopy…)
unit pricing for information purposes, inclusive of tax (current VAT) – excluded accessories – Ex -works with no packaging (truck delivry all distances).