Group: Gruppo Matteograssi
Contemporary modular garden sofa
PALLET by Piero Lissoni
Pallet is the first outdoor / indoor sofa collection by Piero Lissoni for Pierantonio Bonacina. The Pallet collection takes inspiration from the shape and the functionality of an everyday-use industrial object. The materic beauty of the wooden slats frame is the leitmotif of the project: naturalness and environmental sustainability. The largeness of the upholstered components establishes a brand new concept for the outdoor sofas.
The collection, available in two different depths, consists of:
- 2 and 3 seater sofa with armrests;
- 2 seater end element with right or left armrest;
- 2 seater central element without armrests;
- 2 seater pouffe;
Frame in solid Iroko wood.
Feet in plastic material.
Seat and back cushions padded in:
- polyurethane foam of different densities and Fiberfill; with double layer padding, synthetic canvas and 100% cotton canvas (indoor version);
- filter polyurethane foam and Fiberfill with siliconed fiber; with double layer padding, synthetic canvas and 100% cotton canvas (outdoor version).
Seat and back cushions covered in fabric.
Optional cushion padded in:
- feather mix (versione indoor);
- polyester hollow fibre flock (versione outdoor).