Reheating electric oven
TRANS'THERM : 891921
- Quick pre-heating and optimised RET cycles (energy
- Pre-adjustment of RET cycles designed for total
compliance with the applicable legislation.
- Main functions in series production versions: 2 RET cycles,
140 °C and 165 °C (French fries), one 80 °C holding cycle
(automatic), adjustable air inlet and humidification.
- Available optional equipment: control by means of stick-in
sensor, traceability module.
- Simple and modern control panel made of pyroceram with
- Ergonomic handles for closure and handling (trolleys,
- Available with glazed doors for a better control of the
- Easy to clean inner walls: plain (on models with trolleys) or
solid (stamped rails).
- Compatible for jet washing.
- Food hygiene NF certification.
- Automatic turbine shutdown when opening the door.
- Built-in safety thermal switch.
- Secured RET cycle parameters.