Hot water towel radiator / electric / natural stone / contemporary
hot water, electric
bathroom, rectangular, vertical, wall-mounted
Thermal performance and material flexibility
After seven years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal Stone: The stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following an exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
Olycal® Stone has several advantages:
1. Thermal: Heat is accumulated and reinstated (quality due to the coupling of radiance and thermal mass which allows heat to accumulate for and be evenly released.)
2. Tactile: The Olycal stone is made from the finest quality of natural stone and feels soft to the touch.
3. Design: The fine grinded stone allows the creation of true contemporary structures
4. Longevity and sturdiness of the stone
5. Ecological: Olycal stone originates from the Pyrenees mountains in the South of France and is essentially made up of natural minerals.
An excellent alternative to steel, cast iron, or aluminium, Olycal stone is the heating material of the future. Its unmatched properties make it the key element in all Cinier radiators.