self-closing toilet flush / for urinals
TEMPOFLUX : 778BOX+778700
Waterproof recessed time flow valve for individual urinals:
Satin finish stainless steel wall plate 145 x 145mm.
Chrome-plated metal button.
Waterproof recessing housing:
- Collar with waterproof seal.
- Hydraulic connection to the outside and maintenance from the front.
- Adjusts to all types of installation (rails, solid walls, panels).
- Compatible with wall finishes from 10 - 120mm (while maintaining the minimum recessing depth of 83mm).
- Suitable for standard or "pipe-in-pipe" supply.
- Stopcock and flow rate adjustment, filter and cartridge all integrated and accessible from the front.
- TEMPOFLUX F1/2" flush valve is compatible with sea water and grey water.
- Supplied in 2 kits: secure system flush without sensitive elements.
Time flow pre-set at ~3 seconds, can be adjusted from 3 - 7 seconds (patented).
Flow rate pre-set at 0.15 l/sec at 3 bar, can be adjusted up to 0.3 L/sec.
Conforms to the European standard EN 12541 (class II acoustic level).
Connection with Ø 35mm connection washer (for standard urinals) or 1/2" brass connection (for urinals supplied by flexible).