Outdoor fitness machine for the elderly (motivity)
Equipment description MotoGym - Coordination Trainer
The ergonomically shaped ring can easily be held by people with restricted gripping ability.
Instruction for use MotoGym - Coordination Trainer
Hold the ring by the handle, and move it along the tube without touching the tube. Change hands at a suitable position to practise using both hands.
Scope of delivery
● 1 completely pre-assembled equipment module
● 1 foundation anchor
● 4 M20 nuts with covering caps
● Exercise guide mounted on the main pillar
Tubular steel, galvanised, powder-coated, colour RAL 9007 grey aluminium
Solid polyethylene 500, UV-stabilised, colour RAL 3000 fl ame red
● Set the foundation anchors in concrete
● After the concrete has set, bolt on the equipment modules
● Fill in the foundation holes
The equipment is almost maintenance-free. Maintain according to DIN EN 1176-7 and the maintenance guide.
Tested by the TÜV (German Technical Inspectorate) according to program 55012 (based on DIN EN 1176/1177/957).
Damped bearings with end stops prevent excessive stretching of the spinal column.