contemporary kitchen / oak / walnut / glass
VELVET PROFILE C
oak, walnut, glass
The Velvet Profile-C collection has modern-minimal style distinguished by a thick door (26 mm thick – 1 inch) and by the new aluminium “J-shaped” recessed pull-profile. Recessed pull-profile comes in a semi-gloss aluminium finish, lacquered in high-gloss white, black anodized or wooden veneer.
The Velvet Profile-C program is also distinguished by the transversality of the materials and the finishes available for doors and accessories:
– 3-layer solid brushed oak: natural finished or stained in 9 colors
– 3-layer solid brushed larch: stained in 3 colors
– 3-layer solid Canaletto walnut: natural finished
– Special wood veneers: 5 precious woods also available with an ultra-gloss polyester coating
– Oak veneers: available in 7 lacquer (open-pore) colors or in 11 stain colors
– Ceramic surfaces: 4 mm (1/4 inch) thick, reinforced with a back-side metal mesh, available in 6 tactile finishes and assembled on an extruded aluminium frame available in several finishes (black anodized, black powder-coated or gloss white lacquer).
– Glass: frosted or polished, tempered, available in 12 colors thanks to a unique high-temperature back-lacquering process; the frame, where the 4 mm (1/4 inch) glass panels are installed, are made of extruded aluminium available in several finishes (black anodized, black powder-coated or gloss white lacquer)
– Lacquer: 24 high-gloss or matte polyester-based colors
– Special lacquer: available in 5 tactile textures (including cements, brass and oxidized steel) profile with a semi-gloss finish, glossy white lacquer, black anodized or veneered wood to ensure optimum grip according to anthropometric models.