prefab building / storage / for industrial use / steel
storage, for industrial use
Industrial steel buildings covered with special insulated panels.
The insulated or sandwich panel industrial buildings are now an integral part of the Kopron range, very much appreciated as they allow for applications of the range of Kopron structures to be extended. The covers with sandwich panels allow for the creation of real warehouses, just like traditional concrete warehouses, but with very fast construction times. The sandwich panel finishes guarantee the highest possible level of heat and acoustic insulation from the outside, making the structure not only an ideal area for the storage of goods but also a useful work area.
The advantages of steel constructions are:
- reduced building work
- structural flexibility: the possibility to move, expand or divide in a short amount of time
- easy to assemble and dismantle
- observance of seismic norms
- a high level of heat-acoustic insulation
- fire resistant and structural stability