contemporary bistro table / wooden / MDF / melamine
ARCHAL by Johannes Foersom & Peter Hiort-Lorenzen
Lammhults Möbel AB
wooden, MDF, melamine, chromed metal
72 cm (28.3 in)
Max.: 160 cm (63 in)
Min.: 70 cm (28 in)
Max.: 120 cm (47.2 in)
Min.: 60 cm (23.6 in)
The Archal series come to life as the complement of the Archal chair, using the same design references to sculpture in metal casting and the same bold linear style. The entire Archal table series is designed in scale and proportion for smaller groups and smaller settings.
The original Archal table series uses case aluminium legs. The Archal X and T tables combine extruded steel tubing pillars and cast aluminium feet, with textured coatings or polished chrome. A wide range of heights, top sizes and materials provide the greatest project solution flexibility.
Legs of cast aluminium, texture powder coated (NCS S 1002-Y white, alt. NCS S 8000-N graphite) or polished.
Frame of galvanized rectangular steel tubing 40x20mm. Top of 19mm MDF with melamine, graphite NCS S 8000-N or white/grey NCS S 1201-G91Y, and 2 mm plastic edges
Table top of 19 mm fibre board in the following versions:
- Melamine: white/grey (NCS S 1002-Y), graphite (NCS S 8000-N) or birch decor with matching plastic edge.
- High pressure laminate: Formica Collection Colors with matching plastic edge.
- Veneer: natural ash, oak, birch or beech with matching wooden edge.
- Stained ash: white/grey or graphite with matching wooden edge.
- Linoleum: Desktop Mushroom alt. Charcoal with matching edge.