stone wallcovering / residential / matte / stone look
exterior, fire-retardant, waterproof, antimicrobial
Sintered stone wall claddings made of Lapitec® are unique for slabs dimensions and functional properties. Lapitec® slabs are available in a very large format (3365x1500 mm), which makes them the biggest available on the market.
The huge format ensures a high degree of flexibility to architects, that are free to design every kind of application even with complex or unusual shapes.
Moreover, Lapitec® counts a number of attributes and properties typical of porcelain: extreme resistance to high temperatures, frost, UV rays, scratches and abrasions.
Why Lapitec® is ideal for exterior wall cladding
• Resistant to UV rays
• resistant to high temperatures and freezing
• resistant to deep abrasions
• dimensional stability
• degrades polluting nitric oxide molecules (photocatalytic property)
• very large format: 3365x1500 mm
• Available in thicknesses of 12, 20, 30 mm. The thicknesses 20 and 30 mm confer high resistance to shock.
Mechanically fixed or bonded cladding
Lapitec® sintered stone slabs can be mechanically fixed or bonded to an existing surface. In both conditions it ensures resistance and lightness to the entire structure. Lapitec® is commonly used for ventilated facades, exterior coverings and long lasting wall claddings.