Centrifugal extractor fan
Diagonal fan for duct installation
Machine extraction unit, Workplace air extraction system, Production site, Storage facility, Laboratory
The EDR efficiency queen
- The EDR product range is available in 9 nominal sizes: DN 250, DN 315, DN 355, DN 400, DN 450, DN 500, DN 560, DN 630 and DN 710.
- Its high efficiency makes it the most efficient duct fan in its class.
- Its power consumption is so low that the costs of investing in a new purchase will have been paid back in one year!
An overview of the benefits of the EDR
- Almost twice the efficiency of standard duct fans.
- Downstream stator increases static pressure build-up by 1/3.
- Quiet operations thanks to optimum aerodynamics and good sealing.
- Compact dimensions and integrated mounting foot simplify installation.
- High volumetric flow.