Workstation desk / powder-coated steel / patinated metal / melamine
JAZZ by Christina Strand und Niels Hvass
powder-coated steel, patinated metal, melamine
74 cm (29.13 in)
This desk from JAZZ was specially designed for temporary workplaces and conference halls. It is the perfect solution for those, who spend only a few hours a day at their workplace.
- Desktop: melamine, white. Edge: ABS, 2 mm.
A possibility to choose a desktop with or without a cut-out for wire management. You can additionally order a power socket block, meeting the European and British standards, with a spiral power and Internet cable.
- Legs: powder coated metal, black or white.
JAZZ desk screen
- Upholstered with fabric, possible accessories: metal accessory rack, suspended sliding shelf with elastic band, fixing metal angles, accessory "Do not disturb man".
- Dimensions (mm): 140x50x38; 160x50x38.
Power socket block with spirals internet and power cables
- Black colour with aluminium profile.
- Spirals internet and power cables: black or white.
- Fittings of cables: powder coated metal, black or white.
- Meets European, British and French standards.