french style armchair / fabric / leather / oak
VALLENCOURT : de style Louis XVI
fabric, leather, oak, mahogany, cherrywood
The Vallencourt is a Louis XVI bergère en gondole shown in Cherry wood with a Honeycomb finish. It has an accommodating coved en cabriolet back, fluted en carquois legs and a loose cushion.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Available with piping or decorative studs in various finishes.
· Matching stool and sofa available.
To view alternative materials, click on the Customise button above. For prices, click on View Prices.
- W 72cm x D 79cm x H 86cm
- W 28.3" x D 31.1" x H 33.9"
All Oficina Inglesa pieces can be customised to your individual size requirements.
- Plain: 4.5 metres
- Pattern: 5.5 metres
- Leather: 7.5 sq. metres