traditional armchair / fabric / leather / oak
fabric, leather, oak, cherrywood, mahogany
The Bergère Tradition armchair is shown in Cherry wood with a Honeycomb finish. The Bergère Tradition is also known as gondola bergère and it has loose seat and back cushions. Note the caned sides and back and the fluted en carquois legs.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Available with piping or decorative studs in various finishes.
· Matching stool and sofa available.
To view alternative materials, click on the Customise button above. For prices, click on View Prices.
- W 63cm x D 70cm x H 80cm
- W 24.8" x D 27.6" x H 31.5"
All Oficina Inglesa pieces can be customised to your individual size requirements.
- Plain: 2 metres
- Pattern: 2.5 metres
- Leather: 3 sq. metres