french style chest of drawers / oak / cherrywood / mahogany
JEAN BERAIN : de style Louis XIV
oak, cherrywood, mahogany
Beautifully handcrafted in the Oficina Inglesa workshop using traditional techniques, this Louis XIV Commode features 17th century designs by Jean Berain, appointed as the official dessinateur de la Chambre et du cabinet du Roi in Paris in 1674. It takes three months of expert and dedicated craftsmanship to create this elaborate commode. The piece is made using a selection of exotic woods, resulting in an outstanding piece of art.
This Louis XIV Commode is part of the Oficina Inglesa series of one-off Limited Edition pieces.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Full bespoke service available.
- W 117cm x D 62cm x H 85cm
- W 46.1" x D 24.4" x H 33.5"
All Oficina Inglesa pieces can be customised to your individual size requirements.