french style armchair / fabric / leather / oak
VANPARYS : de style Louis XVI
fabric, leather, oak, mahogany
The Vanparys armchair is a Louis XVI piece with fluted legs, entirely hand-carved with malmaison arch details throughout the frame and acanthus leaves to the legs. Shown in Oak wood with a Chateau Oak finish.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Available with piping or decorative studs in various finishes.
· Matching stool and sofa available.
- W 82cm x D 82cm x H 102cm
- W 32.3" x D 32.3" x H 40.2"
- Plain: 4.5 metres
- Pattern: 5.5 metres
- Leather: 6.5 sq. metres