french style armchair / fabric / leather / oak
ARCH : de style Louis XV
fabric, leather, oak, mahogany
The Arch Bergère is shown in Cherry wood with an Ebonised Wood finish. The Arch Bergère is a Louis XV piece with curved legs en cabriolet and a loose seat cushion.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Available with piping or decorative studs in various finishes.
· Matching stool and sofa available.
- W 83cm x D 82cm x H 93cm
- W 32.7" x D 32.3" x H 36.6"
- Plain: 4.5 metres
- Pattern: 5.5 metres
- Leather: 7 sq. metres