french style bar chair / upholstered / medallion / fabric
CORNAVIN de style Louis XVI
fabric, oak, mahogany, leather
Shown in Cherry wood with a Honeycomb finish, the Cornavin bar stool is a Louis XVI piece with fluted legs and a curved medallion back.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Seat height can be adjusted to your requirements on request.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Matching dining chairs available.
- W 44cm x D 46cm x H 115.5cm
- W 17.3" x D 18.1" x H 45.5"
- Plain: 1 metres
- Pattern: 1.2 metres
- Leather: 1.2 sq. metres