french style armchair / fabric / leather / oak
fabric, leather, oak, mahogany, cherrywood
The Emma Bergère is shown in Cherry wood with a Honeycomb finish. The gently curved back that tampers inward toward the bottom, also known as en hotte, is in perfect combination to the slightly inclined rear legs. Note the delicate hand-carvings at the front of its fluted en carquois legs and the exquisite upholstery of this fantastic Louis XVI-style armchair.
· Handcrafted in cherry wood, oak, mahogany or painted.
· Hand painted in an extensive range of wood finishes.
· Upholstery in Oficina Inglesa fabric/leather or material of client's choice.
· Traditionally upholstered with hand tied springs.
· Available with piping or decorative studs in various finishes.
· Matching stool and sofa available.
- W 70cm x D 67cm x H 100cm
- W 27.6" x D 26.4" x H 39.4"
- Plain: 4.5 metres
- Pattern: 5.5 metres
- Leather: 7.5 sq. metres