natural fiber decorative panel / HPL / for interior / textured
BAMBOART by Organoid Technologies
Organoid Technologies GmbH
natural fiber, HPL
BAMBOART - [bambɔ:d] - natural decorative coating with beard lichen:
“The surface of ground lichen with reddish-brown pieces of bark, dominated by a stony and archaic gray, reminds you of an interwoven forest soil in autumn, which was pressed down by the first snow and now conveys wintry calm and security, but also the comfort of a blazing fire in a comfortable room with a fireplace.” Thomas Bluth, connoisseur.
The lichen grows on the branches and trunks of coniferous trees and is an indicator for high air quality. Some types contain antibiotically effective usnic acid, which is used against dandruff and infections.
- thickness of coating: max. 2,1mm
- size: 3050x1320mm (10x4ft)
- carrier board HPL 1,1mm according to EN 438
- more different backings on request (self-adhesive foil, fleece, transparent…)
- lightfastness: 5 according to ÖNORM EN ISO 105-B02
- overall structure: hardly inflammable B according to EN 13501-1 on demand
- weight: 1,8kg/m²
article number: 0144