natural fiber decorative panel / HPL / for interior / textured
WILDSPITZE by Organoid Technologies
Organoid Technologies GmbH
natural fiber, HPL
WILDSPITZE - [vɪltʃpɪtsə] – natural scenting decorative coating with alpine grass
“The multi-layered scent with its light sweetness resembling honey hints at the vulnerability of the high-alpine nature, but also the freshness and coolness of the near glaciers.” Thomas Bluth, connoisseur.
High atop the hillsides of the Wildspitze, the highest mountain of Tirol, the fine alpine grasses are cut by hand at an altitude of 1,700 m above sea level, before being dried in the traditional way for several days in the sun. In addition to diverse grasses and mountain herbs, the mixture also includes arnica and daisies.
– alpine hay from organic farming AT-BIO-701
– thickness of coating: max. 1,3mm
– size: 3050x1320mm (10×4,3ft)
– carrier board HPL 1,1mm according to EN 438
- more different backings on request (self-adhesive foil, fleece, transparent…)
– lightfastness: 5 according to ÖNORM EN ISO 105-B02
– overall structure: hardly inflammable B s1 d0 according to EN 13501-1
– weight: 2,0kg/m²
article number: 0010
(c) Aichinger GmbH, Bioland Bäckerei Müller
(c) Schlosshotel Fiss GmbH
(c) Miller Optik GmbH
(c) Marcel Billaudet, Neudoerfler Office Systems
The decorative coating WILDSPITZE has been rated “climate neutral” by ClimatePartner.