Entry door / swing / aluminum / thermally-insulated
for public buildings
TOUNDRA® is a range of aluminium sections designed for the manufacture of large single- or double-leaf doors with thermal breaks.
Thermal insulation of the Toundra® door is in the form of 16mm and 20mm polyamide strips, providing an excellent insulation coefficient that fulfils tax-refund requirements.
- Ud = up to 1,4
- Inner or outer opening with thermal break
- Frame and leaf thickness of 55 mm
- Infill up to 36 mm thick
- Thermal insulation by 20 and 25 mm polyamide strips for an excellent insulation rating
- Locking system up to 3 points
- Available in the entire Profils Systemes' exclusive colour range