cover composite panel / furnace / refractory
Refractory plates, also known as fire plates, are mainly used for the internal part of ovens and energy fireplaces. Their size facilitate the job of constructors while their composition implies a greater return of heat than common mantel – cast iron.
Energy fireplaces are often composed of low quality firebricks or fireplates or even of no such components. As a result, their potential effectiveness decreases drastically. Roka Refractory’s fireplates enable the easy correction of such manufacturing and aesthetic omissions.
Their maximal temperature resistence depends on both their composition and their color.
Explicitely, Roka Refractrory’s fire plates:
1. Are ecofriendly products, merely composed of natural raw material
2. Reflect additional 75% of heat, compared to common mantel
3. Are produced in various shapes and colors
4. Resist to a maximum temperature of 1250 °C, while mantel confines to 912 °C.
5. Are easy to maintain
6. Add aesthetic value
7. Weight less, imply lower thermal accumulation
8. Present greater resistance to thermal shocks
9. Are adhessive, so as to be easy-to-implement in traditional chimneys
10. Are E.U. certified products