commercial desk and storage set
DOSSIER by John Hellwig
The private office, long a distinguishing feature of the corporate world, is evolving into a new kind of space. Dossier is classic casegoods furniture with a clean architectural look. Layered surfaces and upper storage combine in multiple ways to meet user needs and spatial constraints. Low storage doubles as bench seating for visitors. Technology support is fully integrated into furniture design.
Dossier is comprised of table desks and runoffs, credenzas, pedestals, cabinets, bookshelves, upper storage and freestanding tables for meetings and conferencing. All-wood traditional desk construction or open-framed table desk provides a lighter appearance. Desks can be modified with leather inserts, two modesty panel heights and a choice of setbacks.
• Standard L and U configurations or work walls with runoff or in-office meeting table
• Open-ended runoff with frame ideal for meetings with two or three people
• Slim ½-inch wood top offers a contemporary look while a 1½-inch option offers a more substantial appearance
• Surfaces overlap the credenza or connect flush at 29 inches
• 12-inch-deep wall hung storage option is ideal for narrower offices and accommodates a large flat-screen monitor
• Sliding door cabinets save space
• Wall panel available in back-painted glass for written notes
• Lower storage includes a 2-inch space at back for horizontal routing of wires and excess equipment wiring
• Lower cabinets available with 6-inch access panel for maximum wiring space
• Knee space can be finished with a simple panel or 6-inch-deep wire access panel with hinged doors
• Grommets or surface-mounted outlets can be discreetly placed beside or under overlapping surfaces