This is a system to strengthen and retain landfills on embankments by means of geo-synthetic materials such as meshes and/or geo-textiles. The materials used for this purpose are perforated so that once structure building has concluded, hydro-sowing can be projected onto the outer face to give the wall a plant covering.
* It is the most economic system in the building of strengthened embankments and retaining structures.
* It does not require any footshoes or foundations nor does it add any extra loads on the ground.
* It is light and versatile and can be built in places with restricted access.
* It is a flexible system that can be adapted to the irregularities of the soil.
* It allows for all kinds of finish, especially vegetation finishes, thereby reducing the negative impact the building work may have.
* It is easy to fit as it does not require a high degree of specialisation or mechanical plant or machinery.