Woven geotextile for drainage
Solutions to technical problems by use of geo-synthetics and geo-compounds:
* To prevent the contamination by fines of the granular layer in roads, acting as a barrier between the esplanade and the roadbed.
* To serve as a filter and strengthener between the subsoil and the ballast on railway lines.
* To prevent fines being washed away by water from river banks, thereby helping to stem erosion.
* Provision of filtration systems in all kinds of drainage devices.
* Strengthening of old, deteriorated asphalt surfaces to delay the appearance of further damage and serving as a waterproof barrier to reduce water filtration to the sub-soil.
* As a waterproof barrier in gypsum / expansive clay outcrops, as a substitute for classic solutions such as lime stabilisation.
* As vertical drains, replacing most advantageously traditional gravel-based systems.
* As horizontal drains in landscaped terraces, car-parks, rubbish tips, etc.
We offer a wide range of materials, all with quality certification and CE marking, in accordance with the regulations and usage.