Horizontal aluminium solar shading
MAXBLOCK™ SUNSHADES: "Z" BLADE
• Minimize solar heat gain through efficient shade factor design
• Reduce cooling costs and energy use
• Credits available for LEED projects
• Patent pending detachable mounting bracket designed to allow reglazing
• Variety of blade and outrigger styles available
• Finishes to match or contrast with Curtainwall framing
• Distinctive architectural design
“Z” Blade – 5-1/4” blade: This shape is our highest shade factor design providing the maximum shade possible with straight outrigger and box shaped fascia. It will span up to 56” at 65psf.
Effectively reduce Solar Heat Gain by shading vision glass areas of the building envelope with Tubelite’s MAXBLOCK™ Sunshades. Cooling costs can be significantly lowered while still allowing natural light to fill the workspace.
MAXBLOCK™ Sunshades are designed for use with Tubelite 200 Series or 400 Series Curtainwalls.
A unique, easy to install outrigger bracket fastens at the pressure plate area and allows removal of individual sections of Sunshade for reglazing applications.