Polyethylene fastening system / metal / roof / green roof
roof, green roof
Fixing device for fall protection according to European Standard EN 795 Class E, consisting of plastic grid elements which are plugged together to an unit with a centrally placed fixing point. The superimposed load (e.g. ZinCo System Substrate, gravel or comparable bulk material) provides the necessary ballast.
Due to the rigidity of this force-transmitting element, the system works in a small area and with low ballast. The Fallnet® SR system is highly adaptable, particularly for small and complex roof areas. It is also possible to retrofit Fallnet® SR into an existing green roof build-up.
· Certified according to European Standard EN 795 Class E
· Easy installation without any roof penetration
· Variable forms by special plugging system of grid elements
· Suitable for small or narrow roof areas
· Easy and quick to install without special tools due to the pre-plugged grid elements
· To be installed with minimum 90 kg/m² superimposed load (e.g. ZinCo System Substrate, gravel or comparable bulk material)
· Possibility to retrofit Fallnet® SR into an existing green roof build-up