Who we are
Sileather™ is a pioneer in performance leather made of 100% silicone. With our innovative techniques, Sileather™ is able to redefine high performance fabrics through the best combination of leather textures and the superior advantages of silicone. From the beginning, we strive to offer the world a better solution of eco-friendly, sustainable, easy to clean, weatherproof, and highly durable performance fabrics that can be applied in various applications, even in extreme environments.
Equipped with our own silicone factory and professional research team, we are a full scale search and solutions company with the advantage of product development, quality control, testing, and production. We keep high standards for ourselves by being ISO 9000 compliant with our operations. After years of intense trials and testing, we proudly offer Sileather™ fabrics as the revolutionary faux leather for you to use in interior and exterior design, public transportation, outdoor furniture, healthcare and hospitality, and marine.
Sileather™ has its headquarters and manufacturing operations in China. We produce the silicone raw material and develop finished products, so we can develop our silicone fabrics and have full control of its performance stability. As the manufacturer, we provide all before and after sales services that allows you to directly communicate with us to create the best possible solutions for you.
We take pride that our fabrics are environmentally friendly and safe to use by anyone:
- All of our products compliant with RoHS, REACH, and California Prop 65
- Our fabrics are all PVC and PU free
- We do not use plasticizers, phthalates, heavy metals, or Bisphenol A (BPA) in any of our fabrics
- We do not adopt the use of solvents throughout production, which guarantees ultra-low VOC emissions
- As a manufacturer, we produce the silicone raw material by ourselves. The same silicone material can be used to produce baby bottle nipples so it is very safe and non toxic
- We are an environmentally friendly faux leather, so no animals or animal parts are used in any of our fabrics