ABES Bench 100 is a park bench with back rest made from 140 mm wide steel profiles to hold the wooden slats. The profiles are bent and closed at the footing. The wooden slats align with the frames.
Screw-on or free standing.
– Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed, electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour and wooden surface.
ABES Bench 100 Overview:
Park bench with back rest,
– Feet: Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed or Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats: Hardwood.
– Measurements (L x H x W in mm): 1700 x 740 x 760.
– Delivered unassembled.