public bench / contemporary / galvanized steel / painted steel
wooden, galvanized steel, painted steel
1,590 mm, 1,890 mm
ABES Bench 143-2 is a park bench with back rest, consisting of two perpendicular side parts made from steel profiles, which hold five wooden slats. Back rest consisting of three wooden slats connected to steel girders.
For screw fixing (at +/- 0 mm) or concrete embedment (floor recess 400 mm).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour, length and wooden surface.
ABES Bench 143-2 overview:
Park bench with back rest
– Base: Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats/Back rest: Hardwood.
– Measurements (W x H above ground x D in mm): 610/1890/1590 x 453/823 x 444/ 544.
– Bench is delivered unassembled.