public trash can / floor-standing / galvanized steel / for public spaces
Options and accessories:
for public spaces
ABES Waste-Container 524 is a cylindrical waste container covered with a lid and holding a capacity of approx. 40 l, affixed to a circular post. A triangular lock must be opened to to empty the container.
Concrete embedment or insertion into a standard groun shell (not 3p-Technology).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, alternatively with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
– Incl. internal container.
– May be unlocked for emptying using a triangular key.
ABES Waste-Container 524 overview:
Waste container covered with a lid,affixed to a circular post 60,3 x 1,5 mm, in galvanised steel or powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703
– with internal container in galvanised steel
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1100 x 385
– Capacity of approx. 40 L