pedestal ashtray / steel / stainless steel / galvanized steel
steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel
for outdoor use
for public spaces, for public buildings, for domestic use
ABES Bollard-Ashtray 525 is fully cylindrical bollard ashtray with a sloping slot area.
Labelling in the form of an outlined, laser-printed cigarette symbol.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternative: concrete embedment or screw-on.
– Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– May be unlocked for emptying using a triangular key.
– Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed, electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– The height can be adjusted individually (surcharge or discount).
Delivery for ABES Bollard-Ashtray 525
– Made of stainless steel 1.4301. pickled and smoothed or steel ST37, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1000 x 108.
– included triangular lock and key.
The basic 3p-Technology package contains:
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
Steel ST37, powder coated
Art. N° 525.020 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 525.040 (screw-on)
Art. N° 525.001 (fixed mounting)
Stainless steel 1.4301
Art. N° 525.022 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 525.140 (screw-on)
Art. N° 525.011 (fixed mounting)