galvanized steel bike rack / stainless steel / for public spaces
galvanized steel, stainless steel
for public spaces
ABES Bicycle-Stand 451 is a frame made from bent steel tubes with a 42.4 x 2.5 mm diameter, a vertical rear tube, parallel tube ends. Only one foundation is required. Optional: convex cover plate with a 300 mm diameter.
Concrete embedment (only one foundation required).
· Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed, electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
· Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, alternatively with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
For the removable version, the cover plate is needed.
ABES Bicycle-Stand 451 overview:
– Pipe diameter: 42,4 x 2,5 mm.
– Measurments: (H above ground x L x B in mm): 855 x 340 x 290
– Optional: convex cover plate with a 300 mm diameter