galvanized steel bike rack / stainless steel / for public spaces
galvanized steel, stainless steel
for public spaces
ABES Bicycle-Stand 450-2 is a frame made from bent steel tubes with a 42,4 x 2,5 mm diameter, an overhanging rear pipe, as well as mutually offset pipe ends. Only one foundation is required.
Optional: convex cover plate with a 300 mm diameter.
Concrete embedment (only one foundation required).
– Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed, electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, alternatively with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
For the removable version, the cover plate is needed.
– Pipe diameter: 42,4 x 2,5 mm
– Measurments: (H above ground x L x B in mm): 845 x 1240 x 244
– Optional: convex cover plate with a 300 mm diameter