galvanized steel bike rack / stainless steel / for public spaces
galvanized steel, stainless steel
for public spaces
ABES Bicycle-Stand 450-5 is five frames arranged next to each other at a 45° or 90° angle to the base strip. The frames are made from bent steel tubes with a 42.4 x 2.5 mm diameter, a vertical rear tube, and mutually offset tube ends; all frames are welded to a convex cover plate with a width of 300 mm. Perforations are provided for anchor bolts.
– Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, alternatively with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
ABES Bicycle-Stand 450-5 overview:
– 5 Bicycle stands welded to a base, stainless steel or st37 galvanised or powder coated in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Pipe diameter: 42,4 x 2,5 mm
– Measurments: (H above ground x L x B in mm): 845 x 3000 x 683