stainless steel planter / powder-coated steel / rectangular / square
stainless steel, powder-coated steel
for public spaces
ABES Planter 720 / 721 is a plant pot with square / oblong basic shape and vertical side walls. Openings are countersunk in the base and closed with a perforated sheet metal cover. The container stands on four individual feet made from square tubes.
Free standing element.
– Stainless steel 1.4301 with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Containers are also available without legs and with welded frames for chain suspension upon request.
ABES Planter 720 (square base)
– Measurements (L x W x H in mm): 700 x 700 x 700.
– Height including feet: 810 mm.
– including Drainage holes.
ABES Planter 721 (rectangular base)
– Measurements (L x W x H in mm): 1000 x 700 x 700
– Height including feet: 810 mm
– including Drainage holes