galvanized steel tree guard / stainless steel
galvanized steel, stainless steel
ABES Tree-Guard 662 is a bent, U-shaped steel frame with a diameter of 48,3 x 2,6 mm. Three foundations are required.
Optional: a ground shell for the removable model.
Concrete embedment or inserted into a standard ground shell (not 3p-Technology).
– Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled and smoothed Electropolished to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, additionally with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
ABES Tree-Guard 662 overview:
– Material:Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37 or Stainless steel 1.4301 pickled or powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Tube diameter: 48,3 x 2,6 mm
– Measurements (B x L in mm): 1200 x 1200
– Standard Height above Ground 450 mm
– Ground insert: approx. 350 mm
– other heights above ground: on demand