public bench / contemporary / galvanized steel / painted steel
wooden, galvanized steel, painted steel
1,590 mm, 1,890 mm
ABES Bench 143-1 is a park bench without back rest, consisting of two perpendicular side parts made from steel profiles, which hold five wooden slats.
For screw fixing (at +/- 0 mm) or concrete embedment (floor recess 400 mm).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour, length and wooden surface.
ABES Bench 143-1 overview:
Park bench without back rest
– Base: Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats: Hardwood.
– Measurements (W x H above ground x D in mm): 610/1890/1590 x 453 x 444.
– Bench is delivered unassembled.